CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Do you feel as strongly against chicken meat?

MH 108 Views: 3,358
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 714,108

Re: Do you feel as strongly against chicken meat?

According to what I read in the papers, chicken meat commercially packaged is the worse meat on the face of the earth. it can have bleach and worse added to it. If you look at what a chicken is, how could it be a food for anything? It is a white buzzard that can't fly too far. Just like the hog, it is designed to eat dead stuff. Bottom feeders of all kinds are very bad human foods.

I was raised on a farm, we always had 100 laying pullets, I sold eggs along the roadside for extra money. We butchered a chicken almost every sunday! I was the littlest child so i had to pluck the wet feathers, a smell of death that I can sense at the mention of eating chicken.

If you eat meat, it really doesn't matter which meat you eat, it will ferment regardless and wear your own cells out in the process of elimination. The best thing you can do is enjoy what you eat. The worse thing you can do in my opinon is ask God's blessing over a dead animal before you eat it, that has to be a huge insult to God, (luckily we humans can't insult God or we would all be dead)!

Blessings,
MH

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

10.218 sec, (1)