CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: MH - what about MEAT?!

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
MH 108 Views: 4,018
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 714,081

Re: MH - what about MEAT?!

AS a human, we have no teeth to eat meat and no digestive ability, so meat is not a question no matter how it was raised.

The meat a human tries to eat is full of toxins that the animal was getting rid of on a daily basis, can you imagine people who eat LIVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GROSS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then you have animals that see other animals being killed, these animals go extreme toxic and then the human eats this along with the meat. Then you have the commercial meat that is ground with bone, city water, and sterilized, etc.

The meat is secind hand protein that is worthless, humans can not live on it. What meat does is burn your own human cells up and your human cells is where you get the energy from, not the meat. Plant proteins are superior to meat in all ways and have far more protein than dead frozen meat.

Dr. Christopher would come to the house and cure your loved one only if you agreed to take all the meat from the home and bury it, otherwise, all deals off!

The OLD MD that cured thousands 100% of the times condemed all meat eating and afterwards you were allowed to eat meat only if you followed rules, but he did this only because he knew the human habit was too strong for the weak to break.

The only meat I eat which is on the road normally is fish and it is no better, I want the tarter sauce or ketchup more than I want the fish. I will eat mexican or some products that have a little ground hamburger in it and it doesn't bother me because the next day I will get rid of all of it and not make it a habit of eating it. Once the stomach is renewed, you can eat bad things with out as much trouble as it would be if your stomach was ill.

I would prefer to be fruitarian 100%, but my wife is not, so I compromise to keep the peace!

Blessings,
MH

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

7.422 sec, (1)