CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Thanks for the input, boldyloxx!

Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
electravan Views: 1,828
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 713,706

Re: Thanks for the input, boldyloxx!

Boldyloxx,

I can only know that the posts by MH are factual responses if I know the source of information used for the basis of the response. Otherwise, it seems like it's coming as an opinion from MH himself. I really don't require a sugar-coating to swallow a truth - I just need to know what the ingredients are, so to speak.

Thanks for the lead on the other forum. I have looked at it a few times, but not in depth. I do visit a website that is all about that subject and it does bring me comfort as well as greater understanding.

I'd like to mention that the ONLY reason I brought up my son's death in this forum was to give MH as much background as possible to enable him to give informed advice about my baby daughter. I am not looking for a place to dump any emotions, they just naturally came up as I was writing my post.

Thank you for your thoughful and kind words...

Peace Be With You.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.672 sec, (1)