CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What to feed children...

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
More
electravan Views: 2,078
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 713,640

Re: What to feed children...

I have seen many posts here involving people asking MH what to eat. You're saying it's too personal to ask for advice for my children?

Yes, I did get the answer I asked for. I was simply wondering if it was an arbitrary answer, or if he could give hands-on advice, so to speak.

I am not looking for an excuse, or reason to "cheat". Food is not a moral issue, aside from animal rights and environmental issues. Did I say anywhere in my post "I don't know you but can you give me some tips on how to be a cheater?" People ask questions here. I had to give a little background info to get an appropriately informed response.

That one meal you refer to: "it seems to me that one meal introduced death into the picture in the first place" wouldn't be that apple from the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil, would it? Because that was the first food to intoduce death to humanity.

You are right, God doesn't interfere with our free will - he dominates it.

This is now turning into a religious debate, and food is not a religion (or shouldn't be)!

As far as seeking advice from strangers ... uhhhh... that's what 300,000+ people are doing here at Curezone. And that's what MH is basing his advice to us on - total strangers - that wrote books -that we benefit from!

Forgive me for resorting to my carnal nature to respond. My spirit's desire is to be at peace with everyone.
©ÜÉÖÖēôľá_Original_Message_ĺÄöĹěĘ꼨Ôį©

I have seen many posts here involving people asking MH what to eat. You're saying it's too personal to ask advice for my children?

Yes, I did get the answer I asked for. I was simply wondering if it was an arbitrary answer, or if he could give hands-on advice, so to speak.

I am not looking for an excuse, or reason to "cheat". Food is not a moral issue, aside from animal rights and environmental issues. Did I say anywhere in my post "I don't know you but can you give me some tips on how to be a cheater?" People ask questions here. I had to give a little background info to get an appropriately informed response.

You obviously don't read the same Bible I do.

That one meal you refer to: "it seems to me that one meal introduced death into the picture in the first place" wouldn't be that apple from the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil, would it? Because that was the first food to intoduce death to humanity.

You are right, God doesn't interfere with our free will - he dominates it. You might want to explore this subject further, found in the story of Judas Iscariot when the Lord Jesus gave him a morsel of bread.

This has turned into a religious debate, and food is not a religion (or shouldn't be)!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.719 sec, (2)