CureZone   Log On   Join
You're Being Poisoned with Mercury Right Now!
 
  Views: 1,315
Published: 18 years ago
 
This is a reply to # 713,216

You're Being Poisoned with Mercury Right Now!


People are crazy to leave metal fillings in their mouths if they've read the book, "It's All In Your Head." Each filling contains 50% Mercury, which is extremely toxic to humans. Mercury is a hideous substance in that it melts into the very tissues of the body reekin havoc on the central nervous system. Resulting illness are so numerous from brain damage, depression, MS, Lupus, Alzheimer's, foggy mind, stunted growth, diabetes, cancer, and the list goes on.

Dentisits who handle amalgam fillings have to treat any left over pieces as toxic waste. Amalgam has to be disposed of in EPA aprroved receptical, and never handled with bare hands. They put this crap in our mouths? How can anyone possibly think it's safe in a mouth knowing this? Someone should be arrested and thrown in jail. Why do you think Dentists have the highest rate of suicide of all profession in USA? It doesn't take a genius to see that mercury fillings are a killer.

Why do they (ADA) continue to use it? They obviously know mercury is poisoning us. It's all about money. Huggins say's the flood gate of lawsuits would cripple the country if they ever admit they were wrong. So, they perpetuate the lie.

Mercury is realeased from your fillings every hour of every single day they remain. How? Mercury is released simply by our earth's own amospheric pressure on your teeth. Also, by chewing food, especially citrus, and drinking hot liquids. Get it taken out now. Run, don't walk to your nearest Dr. Hal Huggins trained dentist! You owe it to your daughter.

MH was asked about salt water flush in previous message, He said don't do them.
Use human food to flush out the body. Fruits and berries, especially pinneapple. Dissolves the fat right off your bones.




©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

People are crazy to leave metal fillings in their mouths. Each filling contains 50% Mercury, a very toxic substance. Mercury is a hideous substance in that it melts into the very tissues of the body affecting the central nervous system and reeking havoc. Causing so many problems from brain damage, depression, MS, Lupus, Alzheimer's, foggy mind, stunted growth, diabetes, cancer, and the list goes on.

Dentisits who handle amalgam fillings have to treat any left over pieces as toxic waste. Has to be disposed of in EPA aprroved receptical. Why do you think Dentists have the highest rate of suicide of all profession in USA?
Doesn't take a genius to see that mercury fillings are a killer.

Mercury is realeased from your fillings every hour of every single day they remain. How? Mercury is released simply by our own earth's amospheric pressure on your teeth. Also, by chewing food, especially citrus, and drinking hot liquids. Get it taken out now. Run, don't walk to your nearest Dr. Hal Huggins trained dentist!

http://www.drhuggins.com

 

 
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


 

Donate to CureZone


CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com


Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.891 sec, (2)