I will add this note to your message. Where I work they use to have flourescent lights. My first 2 bosses died of severe skin cancer, starting on their heads and down their backs and then into their lungs. They both had used the same office, no windows, very small and over head flouresent light that just about touched their heads when they stood up. They spent 1/2 their day under these lights. The rest of the shop changes lights some years ago, yet these small offices retained these flouresent lights.
Needless to say, when the first 2 died and the next boss came down with the same cancers and brain cancer, they condemed the office and turned it into a storage room. I have plenty of stories about people who died at work because of the toxins they breathed and absorbed, you work long enough and set back and watch them die, you see a pattern! It is amazing the things we do to make a living to support our familys.