CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Vulvodynia

Cloves & Wormwood
Parasite Cleanse

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Better Than Colonics. Period.
Oxygen Detoxification for both small and large intestine...

J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROWíSģLugolís Iodine Solut...

More
More
  Views: 9,348
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 71,229

Re: Vulvodynia

Hi. Thanks for replying. I have read everything there is on the internet about it. I've been tested (many many times) for bacterial, viral, and all other kinds of everything. None of which I have. I live in sweatpants and other loose fitting clothes. Only all cotton white underwear, with nothing at night.

I've been put on different birth controls, tricyclic antidepressants (its supposed to dull the nerve endings so the pain is lessened), estrogen cream, progesterin cream, steroid cream. I've tried ice compresses, Aveeno compresses, no soap in the area, and only Dove for Sensitive skin on the rest of me. I've used warm water to cleanse the area after urination. I've been on a low oxalate (and no tyramine) diet. I only drink water and herbal tea. I eat completely organic now and avoid soy products. Also, I eat no citrus fruit - a part of the diet. I mainly subsist on homemade blueberry oatmeal muffins, apples, apple sauce, and raw veggies. And sometimes the occasional bit of organic swiss chocolate.

I've stopped taking BCP's all together now. And am requesting hormone level tests at my dr. visit next week. I've started to see an acupunturist, I've mentioned the vulvodynia, he nods as if he understands, but right now he's focusing on my headaches. I plan on bringing him the ONLY book ever written exclusively on vulvodynia - so hopefully that will help.

I've been suffering with this terrible amount of pain for a year now. Its not just like alot of women who only feel it during intercourse. I can't even sit down. I'm 23 years old, have a wonderfully supportive boyfriend (though he is still a man, and I know he's frustrated). But I think at this point, I'm just fed up and willing to do anything. Everyone who talks about this condition always repeat alot of the same things, which I've all tried. I've even been to biofeedback for my pelvic floor, even though my vulvodynia is vestibulitis! (the bio didn't help either).

I'm just exhausted, plus I have chronic daily headache AND migraine. So I'd like at least one part of my body to start working properly again!

Oh- I also take a TON of vitamins - B complex, C, magnesium, calcium, some herbal thing....I can't remember at the moment. Ah well, I'm going to ask for lidocaine next time I go in, so at least when its really bad, I can have a few minutes relief.

So thanks for the input, if anyone else has any suggestions please let me know!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

5.348 sec, (2)