CureZone   Log On   Join
LIVER CLEANSE RESTORES NORMAL BLOOD PRESSURE

bomar Views: 17,032
Published: 14 years ago

LIVER CLEANSE RESTORES NORMAL BLOOD PRESSURE

Yeah... I know it sounds impossible. But read on.

53yr old Male, 6 ft, 198 lbs., no other medical problems other than high blood pressure.

I had been following several research projects at universities and research institutions where they were exploring the connection between the liver and the heart. Seems there is more of a relationship there than previously thought.

Through reading Curezone I decided to give the Hulda Clark method a try. Worked well for me. (Drank two and a half gallons of apple juice in the days preceeding the cleanse). 500 to 1000 stones of mostly small to very small size. My food now processes through my body much better. But more importantly, my blood pressure is now normal.

I have been on blood pressure medication (Lisinopril) for about two years. Tried several times to go off of it, but no way. Back on I went.

On the morning of the second day of the cleanse, I was not eating any food as the protocol recommends. So thought I would not take the Lisinopril just to see if it was still needed after the flush. Checked my blood pressure several times a day. It never went back up. I couldn't believe it. I was taking my blood pressure every hour and would sit in amazement while looking at the reading. The familiar pressure feeling in my chest, when trying to go off of the pills, never occured. In fact I felt great. It has been a week since I did my flush and my blood pressure is still completely normal.

Would like to hear from anyone else who has had silmilar results.
Curezone, you guys are awesome. Thanks for the encourgement to get up and do something about my medical problems myself.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.406 sec, (1)