CureZone   Log On   Join
it works!

laserdoc Views: 3,311
Published: 18 years ago

it works!

I first did the Kelly Liv/GB cleanse about 15 years ago and was sick for days and got no stones...I did it with straight Epsom Salts and olive oil and have been afraid to do it ever since. Last night I did the Clark cleanse and using the grapefruit juice with the Epsom Salts and fresh grapefruit juice with the oil got it all down in seconds with no ill effects. I then lied on my right side for 20 minutes visualizing the stones being cleared out of all the ducts. Lo and behold, already this AM I have expelled about 100 stones ranging in size from the size of sand to pea size. I slept fine (thanx to 6 500 mg tryptophan and magnesium), have no ill effects and am wondering WHY I WAITED SO LONG TO DO IT AGAIN. I have suffered with right upper quadrant pain for 20 years and lately fatigue, back pain and liver pain. I am committed to doing the cleanses until this pain is gone. Thank you for all your great posts and encouragement!!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

1.172 sec, (1)