CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Has anyone had an ultrasound before & after a cleanse and had successful results?

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Parasite Cleanse, Kidney Cleanse, Liver Flush, Bowel Program acco...

High PPM Colloidal Silver
3000 To 12,000 Ppm Of Atomic Size Particles Penetrate The To...

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
Raphael Views: 613
Published: 18 years ago

Re: Has anyone had an ultrasound before & after a cleanse and had successful results?

I have done my third Liver Cleanse, recipe from Dr. H. Clark. My illnesses consisted of hayfever and dust allergies. After the first and second cleanse I got out about 150 smaller stones, the third cleanse I only got out two big ones, but I noticed that my hayfever was gone, it had effected me severely over the years(burning eyes, sneezing attacks, feverchills), I was surprised to notice I did not sneeze anymore when walking outside on a beautiful day in May.
I also had a noticable decrease in sneezing attacks in the morning due to my dust allergy. But for sure i will keep on doing the Liver Cleanse till absolutely nothing comes out anymore.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.734 sec, (1)