CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Judgement Day

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
tumeric Views: 1,355
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 706,940

Re: Judgement Day

Michelle, did you even read my post? It doesn't seem like you did. It seems you're one of those people who uses religion as a way of avoiding thinking about anything. As I said, I don't share your beliefs (I guess that means I'm not "saved"), so your threat of judgement day doesn't really mean anything to me. You obviously feel that you are morally superior to me because you have faith and I don't. Well, so be it. But you could at least make an attempt to address the issues I brought up, rather than putting your fingers in your ears and saying "God is love. God is truth. Neener neener neener."

No, my conscience doesn't bother me because I believe that woman have the right to decide what happens inside their own bodies. If I was a woman, and faced with an unplanned and unwanted pregnancy, I'm sure it would be a very difficult decision to make, as to whether to give birth or have an abortion. I would wrestle with my conscience, yes, but not because of the threat of being punished by God forever. I would seek out all of the help and counseling I could get before I made a decision, but the decision would still be mine alone to make, and no male politician, priest, or pundit would have the right to make that decision for me.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.719 sec, (1)