CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Immediate Risks of Abortion

Tumeric Views: 1,524
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 706,862

Re: Immediate Risks of Abortion

Dear 1211:

I am so sorry you went through that experience. I absolutely will not invalidate you for that, nor would I ever question your belief based on what you went through.

The reason I went to counsel for Planned Parenthood is that I also found myself in trouble when I was 18. They were wonderful to me, and no one pressured me on a choice. But they were there with the appropriate information when I did make the choice one week later.

The abortion I had was a horrible experience. I would never minimize this procedure. It was painful and emotional. When I went on to counsel girls, it was mostly for birth control, and at the very least I could tell them what happened to me. Many of the girls I counseled never got pregnant, and were very good about taking their pills, or whatever. I don't know if you've ever heard this quote "If I can't be a good example, then I must serve as a horrible warning".

On the other hand, I never had any complications from the procedure, went on to have children normally, and do not have any lumps in my breasts.

So, 1211, I can certainly validate you based on your experience.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.328 sec, (1)