CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Nice Twist to My Message.

vtoolsshadow Views: 5,457
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 706,780

Re: Nice Twist to My Message.

well, we know that http://www.mercola.com/ Dr. Mercola has noted that Medical Doctors in the U.S. are the LEADING as in NUMBER ONE cause of death - we know that factually, historically, that Governments are the leading cause of death too... (I am NOT anti-government, government and governments are necessary - and what is necessary for survival, obviously in light of that fact, is a study of "truth" to find out why it is that phenomena has existed, exists, and what do to prevent or resolve that sad fact.)

To those that see elimination of live cell tissues of babies, or babies bodies, or brains, or spirit/dmt molecule inhabited living tissue, etc. as ethical, legal, and responsible, then you may not see it this way, we still have JAMA confirming via past studies/research/findings that Licensed American Medical Doctors are the 3rd leading cause of death by medical error and "mistakes" alone - couple that with some stats about medication contraindications being the 4th leading cause of death by side effects alone - and you can see where your average medical doctor visit is a VERY dangerous affair... and throw in the abortion docs weeding out the potential of human life even more, and you have a SERIOUS CRIME against HUMANITY on your hands all in the name of "modern medicine" guised in the ILLUSION of "choice" - Ha, I laugh. What a pity - truly. The ignorance is KILLING us.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.844 sec, (1)