CureZone   Log On   Join
Sex Ed.-schools/parents?

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
bkrisp Views: 1,616
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 706,682

Sex Ed.-schools/parents?

Maybe what our country is lacking are positive role models that would sway girls towards staying abstinent instead of the negative images of sex that we are surrounded by.

This IS America, the land of oppurtunity, and women are now a lot more than just housewives that are barefoot and in the kitchen. We should be signaling to the future mothers of our country that the doors are open to them to become successful, independent women.

Instead, young girls are reading about how to be noticed and how to look better and how to get a GUY, and they're barely in junior high yet. I highly doubt that there have been any successful relationships that have lasted since the beginning of high school.

So maybe if our country is so concerned about the increasing rate of teen pregnancy, they could start by doing something about the magazines that target them...like not tell teenage girls fun things to do inbetween the sheets, or is it ok to dump someone by email, or how to look like Paris Hilton, etc.

I think by giving female teens a little more confidence in who they are and a better image of who they want to be like, then maybe they will learn to have a little more respect for themself and would actually think about whether or not they want to have a sexual relationship.

I may be a tad unrealistic here, but this is definitely something I would like to see change in time.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.688 sec, (1)