CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Poll: How Much to you regain?

carrotgirl Views: 916
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 705,707

Re: Poll: How Much to you regain?

I'm still pretty new at this - and so don't have any long term info - but I've been keeping this cycle of juice fasting every alternate week (7 days on, 7 days off). I'm on my 5th week (which is a fasting week) right now. Anyway, during my 'off' weeks, I've found that at least so far, I continue to lose weight. I guess I try to be a little more conscious about what I eat during this time, and don't overdo it - especially in the first few days after breaking the fast. Plus I have a bit more energy so try to exercise more. I was pretty worried that as soon as I came off the fast I would start to gain weight again, but by the end of the week my clothes were a little bit looser. Again, I'm sure others who have done this longer will have more helpful feedback - I'm actually pretty curious myself - but this has been my experience so far. Best of luck with your fast!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

3.000 sec, (1)