CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Back from HELL!!!!!!!

2dreem Views: 1,126
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 704,791

Re: Back from HELL!!!!!!!

Maybe you could instead of fasting on just water or juice try something like fasting on just apples. You'll still lose weight but wont feel as starving and it might be easier to work through your food addictions. I tried it and it has really really helped me because I am now more aware that when I feel like eating I know that its just my body remembering the good feelings from food and wanting that good pleasurable feeling. But I realize I dont have to succumb, I can decide that just for today I won't overeat. I'm replacing pleasure for joy. Its been hard and taken a lot of effort but I'm finally being done with food addictions. But you know, just waking up every single day with good intentions to be kind to your body and telling yourself you love yourself and you want to do it good is one of the most helpful things. Tomorrow is always another day waiting for you so you can make things a little better than they were before. Every little effort counts. Just know that theres so much more to life than our addictions. But I think you might want to strip your house of all that junk food. Dont worry that your family needs them. You need to get better far more than anyone could ever 'need' junk food. They'll get over it but you have to explain to them that you love them and you need to get better. Tell them you need there support. It's difficult and I've endured many days of people whining and complaining that's theres nothing to eat but its all been worth it. I sware to you that if you never under any circumstances let junk food into your house then things will change and you may never have to suffer with this addiction again. Just stay strong and always take a moment to smile! love, the dreamer

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.297 sec, (1)