CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 1st day of fast

Life-n-Light Views: 1,282
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 704,728

Re: 1st day of fast

well you could call her a fatty snack cake to her face and she wont make you go to lunch or even talk to you anymore.

just kidding.

but really. YOU are in control of what you do. dont blame others for your moments of weakness, cravings from detox and blood Sugar drops.

you could of just gotten an icewater with lemon instead of a milkshake. no one made you get that milkshake but you and your detox cravings.

you can do this. have you juice on an even schedule. i cant stress how much of a difference this will make in how you feel and curbing weakness.

i did your goal in 6 days on 1/2 oj. and 1/2 water.
you can do it!

if you are worried about work start on your days off. the first few days are the hardest. maybe even just take a personal day as a reward to going to day three!
that would be great! you coudl have a day at the spa at home to keep your mind off food as you did soaks and salt scrubs and buff out your nails and rub almond oil in them...deep treatment conditioning for your hair..taking you time to really shave your legs.....

after day three it will be easier.

a precleanse diet will make it easier.

i think the one thing that helped me be mentally comfortable about going over three days is when i did a fast with power pops. it really supressed the hunger and i got some flavor,vits and a little sugar. i got them off ebay.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.344 sec, (1)