CureZone   Log On   Join
DAY 3...just the beginning!!

audreyoz Views: 784
Published: 15 years ago

DAY 3...just the beginning!!

HI!!!

I SO have to post right now!!

I'm so excited by what I 've just seen this morning!!

First..I wanna say..this is my 3rd day of water-juice fasting!!!YOUHHHHH...Feeling ..GREAT..Again!!!

SO...THis morning..first thing I've done..I went to the bathroom...I was so decided to see my weight!!!!

(let me tell you ...last week the day before I broke my fast...I was 133.8 lbs...but before the fast (when I started !!) I was 140.2 lbs...So I've lost pretty much weight for just a week...6.4 lbs it's not that bad!!

Then the tragedy happened...lol...I ate again..(almost against my will..Like I explained lately....I passed out and my parents almost forced me to eat again!!..)

When I started to ate again...it was "back to bad bad habits"!!!
...I was always thinking about food..I mean my stomach became hungry again...and I was so craving for junk food!!
So during almost a week...I ate normally but when nights were coming (lol)..I was pretty uncontrollable...
....I was looking for junk in the kitch'...eating almost anything! bread with..nutella...honey..butter...Or...cereals and bidscuits too..I mean REAL JUNK FOOD!!!!rrr...HORRIBLE!!

Actually I think I ate all the things I was craving for during my fast (craving for in my mind..'cause I became really able to ctrl my feeling and emotions 'bout food..and craves during the fast!!)

Then when I decided to restart my fast again...(on Sunday)..I was too afraid to go in the bathroom to see my "new" weight(after all that junk!!!)..I was sure it was back to normal (around 140 lbs)..so I didn't weight myself..!!!

UNTIL today!!...after my 3rd day of fast!!
And OMG..It was kinda surprise for me..I discovered a 136.7 lbs!!!..(I know it means I put on 2.9 lbs just because of my "junk crisis"...lol)..but I was so surprised I thought I would 've been so much worst!!!

So I'm so happy and so motivated right now...my day starts soooo good!!
I got up 45 minutes ago and I've already drank 1 liter of water to avoid temptation with food..it's sooooo working!!!

Yesterday..I had like 3 liters of water+ some orange juice added with. during the day...
...That's really working on food craving...but OMG I was like...going to the bathroom every 10 minutes!!lol

OK that's all for me...Now...I'm finished!

HOw are you guys doing with yr fast???? 'Hope feeling good too!!
+++
AUDREY

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

4.281 sec, (2)