CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How will you reward yourself?

chocolate addict Views: 1,860
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 704,437

Re: How will you reward yourself?

That's really a great idea. Around normal meal times do some kind of beauty treatment. Not only will it keep your mind on things other than food, but if your mind strays to food it should help you to stay focused on your goal - looking/feeling better.
This is a Biggie. To reward myself if I make it to my goal weight (80 #'s away) I want breast implants. I keep telling myself how terrible they are for you and who wants to go through an unneeded surgery but I can't help it, I love the way big breasts look. I don't want huge implants but I would love some fat C's. I'm a middle B right now.
A little treat for when I lose about 30 #'s is I want to buy some lingerie. I try to wear it every once in awhile now for my soon to be hubby but I just feel GROSS.
Oh Yeah and I'm getting married in September and I honestly think if I weigh the same then as I do now I will not walk down the aisle. I want to be a beautiful bride not a big hippo.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.063 sec, (1)