CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How will you reward yourself?

lhasaodessa Views: 1,992
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 704,435

Re: How will you reward yourself?

I think it is so wonderful to think of non-food rewards for yourself to help motivate you. It is usually so easy for me to say, I'm going to have some fancy dinner or I'm going to eat such and such as a reward.

My ultimate reward is going to be going to Cancun, Mexico in January 2006. I have 35 pounds to lose by then so I have a much longer time frame to lose weight. (currently--5'8", 170lbs) But if I don't lose it by then, I'm just not going. I really want to wear a bikini on the beach because I don't even think I've put on a bathing suit in at least 5 years. I'm way too self-conscious.

My other reward will be buying some new clothes. I have a bunch of clothes in my closet that are smaller sizes, so that will be great to wear those, but the only new clothes I've really bought myself in years are work clothes. I can't even remember the last time I wore a pair of jeans.

Most of the beauty routine stuff I do at home, particularly as a distraction while fasting. That really works, especially if you really take your time. I do baths filled with Epsom Salts and bath salts, facials, and deep conditioning treatments for the hair. I also like to do skin brushing and then a shower with alternating hot and cold water and then massage in some body oil or body butter and then sit with my legs up against the wall to help with circulation.

Lhasaodessa

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.860 sec, (1)