CureZone   Log On   Join
How will you reward yourself?

ILoveElton Views: 2,023
Published: 15 years ago

How will you reward yourself?

I think it's fun to think of all the things I want to do once I reach my goals to reward myself. So I thought it would be fun to make a post and see if others have special things on their minds they are planning no either doing or buying just for fun. Not that I think I NEED a reward.. but hey, it would be fun wouldn't it? So why not? One of the things I want to do is get my nails done. I've never done that before, but mostly because my hands are to pudgy and I would never want to draw attention to them if I can help it. But if lost say about 50 pounds, I would love to do it. I also would like to invest an arm and a leg (cause that's what it seems they cost) in one of those teeth whitening systems. I know there are several, but I have my eye on this one on an infomercial (hehe .. I know........but still!) It is one of those light thing that you shine on your teeth.. It would be one of those frivolous things that I KNOW I don't need, but still would be so much fun to try and see if it works. I think I will do this around a 75 pound loss. And of course, I want to buy CLOTHES CLOTHES CLOTHES!!!!! Oh.. and it's also been awhile since I've got my eyebrows yanked off, but I think I'm going to do that tomorrow (I really need a wax!)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.656 sec, (1)