CureZone   Log On   Join
DSCH Welcome :)

exposae Views: 993
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 703,347

DSCH Welcome :)

DSCH: :)

HEY! ACTUALLY I NEVER EVEN SEEN IT sorry about that... sometimes after re-logging in i cant tell which postings i have already looked at.. so i try just to keep my computer on.

Anyways.. i believe fasting in any form is great to end food addiction. some may disagree.. but so far so good (now and in the past)

im not 100% "cured" persay but i do a heck of a lot better.

i tend to be sensitive to Sugar as well... in my opinion only, id try juice fasting in your case. Or The Master Cleanse to start (before Water Fasting only) Balance it out..with juices.. like mainly do veggies if you need to and add occasional fruit juices for your sweet tooth. or just eat one meal a day and fast on water alone before and after that meal. Any little effort counts.. and really their is not a pre-requisite on what forum you need to be in. We are "fasting for weightloss" whether we are juice fasting, orange juice fasting,partial fasting, Water only, master cleanse , 3 days on 3 days off etc etc were here for you!

take it one step at a time. you will achieve your goals eventually and you will notice the cleaner your body becomes the less cravings you get for bad food such as refined sugars etc.

i remember light andlife has alot of info in regards to what veggies do what if you cant find the post just ask if she would re-post it. do lots of research on Water Fasting (read the testimonials at Tanglewood fasting center) and also go to juice fasting websites... just google it. you can get tons of answers etc.

their is never ONE way. all of our bodies are so different and repsond differently.

Lots of water water water! whether fasting or not.

do your research and read all of our postings here. we are all losing weight whether it be 3lbs in one day or 16lbs in a course of 17days.... were here for ya!
if you need someone to keep you going you are more than welcome to email me at

shybrent@hotmail.com

good luck!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.141 sec, (1)