CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: what's going on?

SNBM Views: 844
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 703,349

Re: what's going on?

Yeah, not that you don't deserve an answer, but your question, at least the one I saw, was rather forceful. There is a lot of information on this site as well as several others and it can be annoying when new people come and ask a question that has been answered countless times like "How do I fast" or "How much weight will I lose". These questions can be answered with a good search on Google or just by browsing through the last five or ten pages of this site. If you're going to undertake a fast, you should be willing to invest at least this much time in research. Your question had an added layer of expectation, though, almost as if Niki was under your employ - fine if you're actually hiring the person, not so fine if you're on a message board asking people to take time out of their day to give you information.

Sorry if this was overly harsh. This is a response not only to you but to many others who find the board and post before even looking at it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.281 sec, (1)