CureZone   Log On   Join
Group for May 1??

Views: 1,637
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 701,707

Group for May 1??

I am sure where the April 29th starters are, but I guess I'll climb on board with the May 1st:) I know we maybe at different times (started April 29), but we are on the same path:) I am glad to have a plce to go and read other comments and post my own:) still hanging in there, down another 2. I hope by May 24 I can get down to 145, so I will be working hard toward that FIRST goal, have a Health expo to go to and DON'T want to go there overweight, cause I am sure there will be many skinny people there....

Already powered walked, ran, and biked! And it's only 9am. Gonna go get some water and go to class then run errands:) The family wants to order pizza tonight, so I will order their favorites (I hate papa johns (YES!) so it won't tempt me:)

Going running again tonight while they eat their pizza and weight train in the gym. Good day to you all!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.594 sec, (1)