CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: overly emotional when fasting?

moonlightwater Views: 1,711
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 701,207

Re: overly emotional when fasting?

It's normal to get very emotional. That happens to me too when I water fast.
You'll be surprised how much hunger can control you! So, everyone on these message boards who are controlling their hunger...hats off to everyone!
When you get emotional...sit in a peaceful place and try to think of things that keep you happy. I used to take a bath or a shower to calm me down...
listen to some good music or watch a funny show...read a good book..

I've heard from so many people that they broke their fast because of how emotional they got and then stuffed themselves with food..which is the worst thing u could do...because, you'll be even more emotional after u stuff yourself!

It's normal. don't worry about it....just, be calm and do something relaxing or fun. If you get emotional with people around you....don't stand around to argue or talk...cause, you don't want to feed those emotions. Give yourself enough time to calm down before talking to the other person again.

I hope this helps. :)
Take care!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

2.062 sec, (1)