CureZone   Log On   Join
you too!!!!

Views: 996
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 701,287

you too!!!!

Are we mentally linked or WHAT??? I grabbed that SAME chocolate last night! UGH!!! But I am on the straight and narrow today:) It was good chattin with ya last night, really needed that support, thanks! Today to clean yesterdays mess, I'll fast on only water. Just ran a mile and a half and powered walked one (5am). Now gotta get kids off to school and then back to complete my school work!

We can beat this beedaisy!!!! Let's conquer this! I like the post in this thread about changing our though pattern, which is true. If I can keep my mind clear away from food then thinking about it won't drive me to eat it:)

Have a great day all the two dayers! I am glad we have this group going, its keeping me on my toes! I have 10 days to complete the first round, maybe I'll be able to swing just water the whole time...hmmm, nah I doubt...LOL I will have to add that protein shake in there....LOL After the ten days (april 30), I will be back on May 1:)

My husband and I are celebrating our Anniversary early (not til next month) because he'll be out to sea. So I hope to fast some more days or a modified fast of EOD before he gets back. Which I usually accomplish, because I can handle a diet so MUCH better when he is not here, there isn't any tempting food and the kids get pretty much what they like, and what they usually like, I don't care for:) So, that will work out great for me.

Here I am ramming on and on, forgive me, I am excited to have all of you on this journey, and GREAT JOB to you all who did NOT slip yesterday! God bless!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.516 sec, (1)