CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: buddy fasters day 2

Views: 1,022
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 701,287

Re: buddy fasters day 2

Well hello to all on day two...

Right now my stomache is growling.. Well i havnt drank as much water as i should so i will try that..

Yesterday before attending school i was battling the thoughts of eating then i heard a pastor over the radio say this profound thing that made soooo much sense..

Thoughts turn to actions and actions create habits and habits form character and your character determines your destiny...

Well needless to say i decided I HAVE to change my thought life. Because i want healthy positive thoughts and then healthy actions and habits for a disciplined character not one that is out of control that sways with all the lusts and desires of this world. This is why obesity has grown. By us having the mentality of having it now and fast..

Sorry to those that are struggling from being overweight because of medical conditions etc.

I am just talking to myself and who ever out there wants to listen and be honest with themselves. I have struggled with over eating since a child. So i know how hard it is to overcome. But i know that through this fast i will conquer it and start living a life of moderation health and eating to live not living to eat..

GOOD MORNING>.

stats down 1 lb

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

1.250 sec, (1)