CureZone   Log On   Join
how long do headaches usually last you?

Views: 873
Published: 15 years ago

how long do headaches usually last you?

Today is day 4 of water.. i had headaches all night long.. its alsohard resting w/ I have a rat issue, my property management thinks im a joke and doenst help either etc *sigh* I cant wait for my lease to be up

but yeah how long do headaches usually last you? and what do you guys do to help relieve them?

Thanks
btw down 14 lbs
I normally dont like saying my weight because ppl dont believe that I weigh that much they say it makes no sense.. but anyways im a size 10 and 186 lbs now. The doctors seem to have a field day when I get weighed, Im 5'10 btw too, big boned not huge but fairly bigger than most girls, and i have an hr glass figure, and I used to work out quite a bit, as well as run. I was a size 12 when I started this, would like to go back to my size 6/8

trying to make it 2 14 days.. I keep making sure I dont focus on those days but take each day as a separate goal/challenge so far so good.
hope everyone is going well!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.605 sec, (1)