CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Day 11 - Results So Far

SNBM Views: 906
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 701,087

Re: Day 11 - Results So Far

Hey, to each his own. For me, alternating juice and water days actually makes things easier as it keeps the juice interesting. Yeah, I didn't look at the scale until day 7, when it said 191. Then I looked again yesterday, day 10 and it said 190. A bit disheartening, but that day 7 result was a bit too good to be true.

Also, not to you in particular, but I just looked at an e-mail I sent myself at the beginning of October when I started a water-only fast (I only lasted 10 days, that's why I wanted to post these results on day 11, I've officially gone longer than I ever have, albeit including juice.) with all of my inch measurements. With the exception of an extra inch on my upper arm (Bleh!) I'm actually smaller now than when I started that one! That fast didn't go well - I lasted 10 days, went from 184 to 171 (I weighed myself every day and I think that led to less weight loss, actually. It at least led to more stress.), but then got up to 200 in six months. I can fit into my old clothes now, after only 10 days!

Keep on keepin' on. I will too.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.375 sec, (1)