CureZone   Log On   Join
UPDATE: Post Fast, 30 day water

annap24 Views: 2,102
Published: 14 years ago

UPDATE: Post Fast, 30 day water

Okay guys. Here it is. I didn’t want to write anything until I had some positive things to say. I didn’t want to discourage anyone.

This last weekend, right before my 30 days were over, I cheated. I had a piece of pizza. I mostly just picked the veggies off and ate those, but I had pizza none the less. Just so you know the veggies tasted awesome, but the pizza, after not eating for almost 30 days, tasted like processed crap. And you know that is my favorite food in the whole world.

Well, I got all sad because I cheated right before the end of my fast and I decided to eat that day. So I ate very lightly, mostly veggies because that is what tasted the best. (I had an El Pollo Loco salad too, no dressing just salsa.) I then decided to stop feeling bad and salvage what I could.

I started my raw food diet on Monday. Well, let’s say 99% raw foods, because I have thrown a pickle and a couple of slices of whole wheat pita in there too. I am enjoying my juices.

Here is the downside: Because I ate on Sunday I gained a little weight back, plus the stuff in my intestines now, plus I retain water really bad. So I gained back ten pounds. Here is the good news, as of this morning I have lost two of those pounds that I gained back. So I am back on the right track.

I am going to start exercising today again. I haven’t had the energy until today. That should help with the water retention and energy level. I have been eating very small amounts and sort of “grazing” on fresh veggies and fruit throughout the day. I really am not all that hungry.

One thing though, when you go off of your fast you will want to eat everything in sight just to taste it. You won’t be hungry, but you will want to. DON”T DO IT! I have learned my lesson.

I really hope my slip up did not discourage anyone. The point is I am on the right track for my life now. I will eat healthier and correct proportionally from now on. There are slip ups in life, no one is perfect. If you only knew how many times I attempted long fasts and failed before I actually did them you would be surprised.

I still plan on doing a 14 day juice fast the second half of May (Should be easy compared to the 30 day water fast!). I am going to continue to update on my progress, and I check in on the posts every day.

THANK YOU all for your support. I don’t know if I could have gone as long as I did without you.

Good luck everyone!

Anna

FYI I made it to day 27. Next year I will go to 30 :o)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.453 sec, (2)