CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: question for ANNA

annap24 Views: 892
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 700,481

Re: question for ANNA

Hi!

Well, no I did not lose that much weight. I have actually averaged out about 1 pound per day. Though it was rarely ever actually one pound exactly every day.

The very first website I ever found when I started this research last year was freedomyou. That is an awesome website!

I was expecting to lose more weight, but my body just didn't respond that way. I think personally I will lose more on the juicing portion of my fast, because I am a very active person and during this fast I was VERY inactive. Being so lethargic was a nice change of pace for me in a way, but I need some sort of fuel to keep me going.

Similarly I have also lost more weight on the diets where I eat little bits of food through out the day rather than one large meal. I have a very sluggish metabolism.

So to date I have lost 30 pounds only. I have decided to start my broths and juicing this evening.

I did a Water Fast because I felt that is what I was called to do. If you are wanting to lose weight very quickly, probably a water fast, but the juicing is the easier and I think probably more nutricious way to lose weight.

I really hope this is helpful!

Anna

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.361 sec, (1)