CureZone   Log On   Join
UPDATE: Day 25 of 30

annap24 Views: 1,427
Published: 15 years ago

UPDATE: Day 25 of 30

Hi all!

Well, five more days to go. I am still excited to start my broths and juicing next week.

I pray that I am able to continue losing weight after this fast. I am sure that my lifestyle change will make that possible, but of course I am worried. I know that after I do my coffee enema, and gallbladder cleanse and now that I am detoxed for the most part I should be on the right track.

I would like to say that there is a lot of negativity in the fasting forums. Mostly from one forum against the other. I just want to say this one thing about it and I will be done: I do not believe that anyone has a right to judge anotherís motivation or course of action if they do not have all of the facts. If you are going to judge please keep it to yourself unless you feel that someone is in danger.

That said. I am doing very well. The nausea in the mornings is not gone, but I am getting used to it. I donít think I have taken my jacket off since I started my fast, and I live in Las Vegas! Well, you need to burn fuel to make heat. I feel like I will always have cotton mouth LOL (Of course I wonít). My mind is much clearer than it was when I was overeating which was a main reason for the fast. I am still grumpy a lot though.

You guys are going to laugh at this. I usually watch television for about an hour before I go to sleep at night. Well, for the last couple of days all I have been watching is Food Network! I know, I am torturing myself. I canít help it. Hey at least I havenít eaten anything, I just watch other people eating.

I am going to the Farmers Market this afternoon to stock up for my juicing next week. I donít know how good it will be being that it is in the desert, but we will see. I have always enjoyed fresh squeezed juices, but I never really took the time to make them very often. I think this will be a great experience for me. Plus at this point I am sure the broths and juices will be the best tasting things in the world. I forgot what real food tastes like. Besides water is getting more difficult to choke down.

My whole life I have strived to be a healthy person. With the things that have happened in my life I have kind of gotten off that path a little bit. In the last year I have been working to get myself back on track by supplementing the bad foods with healthier choices. I think this fast is the catalyst to finally jump into a healthy lifestyle head first. So of course this is exciting for me. Other wise I donít think I would drone on this much :o) Lucky you guys huh?

I have been contemplating how to handle fasting down the road. I have finally decided that I will do a 14 day juice fast the second half of May. The purpose is to shed any leftover weight, and to complete the detoxing process. I think that is going to be a wonderful experience after this long fast and the subsequent healthy eating. I will be keeping in touch in the mean time to let you all know my progress.

My birthday is April 16th. I intend on having pizza, and yes I am going to have my favorite pizza from my favorite pizza place in town. I am not going to overdo it, but if I canít do something special on my birthday then it isnít worth living healthy to be unhappy. I know I am exaggerating, but I donít think one little splurge will affect my health all that much. Besides I love pizza and it loves me. We deserve each other. I just canít abandon it like that without a final farewell. It wouldnít be fair to either of us!

Well that is more than enough. Ta-Ta for now. Good luck to all of you!

Anna

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.313 sec, (2)