CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: UPDATE: Day 22 of 30

Views: 966
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 700,427

Re: UPDATE: Day 22 of 30

Anna~~
Great to hear that things are going so well for you.
I started a Water Fast about 2 weeks ago and then gave in to the husband and mother who thought I was just going to kill myself. lol. After giving them much needed info about this whole thing, I have started yet another Water Fast with approval. I'm sorry, but the approval was was needed for me to do this because I didn't want hurt anyone. Ya' know what I mean?!!!
Anyways, I am doing great and I am on my third day, however, I have lost only 3 lbs. and I'm on my third day. Last time I lost 7lbs. in just three days.
I guess it's better than nothing but was wondering if maybe this had something to do with me doing a fast 2 weeks ago and then starting another one.
I did a Liver Flush prior to this and also have taken a herbal tea to empty things out a bit.
Anyways, so glad you are doing great and I hope to be in your shoes so to speak in about 15 days.
Take care and good luck!!!!
Kelly :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.391 sec, (1)