CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Best way for weight loss???

IvanaB.Thin Views: 1,283
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 700,418

Re: Best way for weight loss???

Hi!!
I just want to start out by saying that I have been on Atkin's for 9 years and just recently did I get to the point of weight gain that NO dr. could explain to me. I wasn't prescribed and meds, but came to this website and found very good advice about everything. I am not a dr. by no means, but can relate to what your talking about. I started a Water Fast (only water) about 3 weeks ago and did for 5 days (I slipped because my husband was worried about my overall health, which is great and if you read more posts and stories form here you will find that fasting is very safe and yet powerful for weightloss among other things) In those 5 days, I lost a total of 13lbs. and have kept off all but 3 of those lbs. I think it's great and I have started another fast with my husbands approval of course. :) It was important for me to show him and read him some of the stories here. Now he understands.
My point (and I'm sorry for this lengthy reply) is that fasting is very good for you and you will see if you look around and I'm sure that many people will reply to this and back me up on fasting.
Fasting is best without any medication.
They have a master cleanse here that is really good for you. It provides everything that oyu need so that you won't feel lightheaded or nausious.
Juice fasts are also great because they provide you with all of the nutrients and calories that your body needs, however.....from my understanding and I could be wrong here is that Water Fasts are better with weightloss.
I have started another Water Fast and I'm 3 days into it and feel great. Everytime I need food, I pick up a bottle of water.
With my last fast that lasted for only 5 days (oops!) I really saw a difference in the way muy body was looking and the way that I felt. I also noticed how much my appetite decreased afterwards. I feel new which is why i wanted to do it again.
I hope I have been of some help here and remember that you choose the best fast for you.
The best fast for me is the Water Fast because I was on the Atkin's diet prior to it and I will return to it when I'm done here, but the reason it's best for me is that the juices have all the carbs and the water doesn't. An added plus here is that water will in fact detoxify your body a lot better than the juices.
Take care and I'm sure many people will come back and reply to your post with much better advice than I have been able to give you.
Take care and I hope you take this journey with us. :) :) :)
Warm Regards,
Ivana

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.438 sec, (2)