CureZone   Log On   Join
UPDATE: Day 18 of 30

annap24 Views: 999
Published: 15 years ago

UPDATE: Day 18 of 30

Hello!

Well, I am way over the hump now. About 12 more days to go.

My weight loss started back again after a four day plateau. I will update you guys every Monday like always. I am not losing as much as I had hoped, but that is okay. It will come off with time because I am going to be eating much healthier than before.

It is kind of neat that my fast is the same time as lent. My daughter is giving up her swing set for a week. I am giving up food for a month and a half.

My lovely tongue coating is back. Yay. (Can you sense the sarcasm?) I guess I am just a very toxic person. I also have excess bile. But at least it is coming out. I am sure I don’t have to go into specifics on how. :o) I hate this cotton mouth. I feel like breaking out in a song: HOW DRY I AM, NOBODY KNOWS… well you get the idea.

Other than heartburn and morning nausea, I feel pretty okay. I guess the way to look at is when I was pregnant I was nauseas for 9 months straight. What is two more weeks?

My family is getting more and more vehement about quitting the fast. My mom actually demanded it. No it does not stop when you are an adult. I of course dodged it and pretended like I didn’t hear such nonsense. My brother is still being very supportive of me. He is actually very proud of me. I think I am proud of me too.

I will keep you all updated on how it goes. Good luck to all of you. And you should all be proud of yourselves. Not very many people are able to have the self control that fasting requires.

Lots of love,

Anna

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.328 sec, (1)