CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Day 30 of 40+ water

mbryan1 Views: 979
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 700,355

Re: Day 30 of 40+ water

Hi all,

I have decided that it amuses me that my fast so neatly coincided with the begining of Lent and though not Catholic have decided food is what I'll give up for Lent this year :)

Today was my second day back fasting and I lost 4lbs. Only 6 more to go until I'm back where I was a week ago :P I was not very hungry today and my energy was fine. I am happy to report that I had a lot of creative thoughts and lines of poems that I just had to write down at the most inopportune moments. As an artist one of the things that has drawn me to fasting is also its supposed effects on creativity. So far so good!

I won't measure myself again until friday so we'll see how it's going then, but a friend of mine on campus told me I was "looking prettier than usual" though not wearing make-up etc.. and I think it is due to my rapidly thinning face.

Sometimes I look at this fast as if I were a metal sculptor and am melting my body into the scuplture I desire to create.

Hope all is well with everyone else too! See you tommorow.
Julie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.625 sec, (1)