CureZone   Log On   Join
UPDATE: Day 16 of 30

annap24 Views: 737
Published: 15 years ago

UPDATE: Day 16 of 30

Hi all!

Well I donít know if anyone noticed, but I havenít exactly been around that last four days. I got the flu on Friday. You know, the stuff that goes with the flu is not fun when you are fasting. Well to make matters worse my daughter got it Saturday night. I was up with her all night, then I took care of her all day Sunday. Poor thing, she was sooo sick. I guess I suppressed my sickness to a point while I was taking care of her because as soon as she was better mine came back worse than it had originally been. I am back at work today, but I still feel very sick.

Yesterday my mom took my blood pressure and I guess it was like 90 over 80 or visa versa. She freaked out and made me drink some broth. That made me feel even more sick. She demanded that I eat something. I of course refused. I was too sick to even bother trying to explain how that would do just the opposite of what she wanted. Well last night I was still sick but I didnít want to miss any more work, so here I am.

I am still going to keep fasting. The heartburn and the flu stuff have just worn me plain out. Plus I do not like feeling nauseous all the time. I am pretty sure it will pass. I hope.

I am more than half way there and I still have a lot of weight to lose. I canít give up now. I did almost pass out last night. I still think it is just from the flu. We will see.

I have no interest in eating now. I havenít for a little bit. I just want this to be over. When you think about it, it is such a short amount of time of misery for a long lasting benefit. If you do it right of course. Which I will.

My weight loss stalled this weekend. I donít know if it was water retention or what, because I did not work out while I was sick.

To date I have lost 22 pounds in the last 15 days.

I will keep you all updated.

Anna

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.184 sec, (1)