CureZone   Log On   Join
Day 30 of 40+ water

mbryan1 Views: 1,220
Published: 16 years ago

Day 30 of 40+ water

Hi all. Just updating you all on my progress.
I can't believe it's day 30 already!
I have lost a lot of weight so far, exactly how much, I don't know. The only reason it concerns me is because I don't want to lose too much weight, and also, I think it is related to when my fast will end itself, since toxins are stored in fat tissue. The sooner the better! I can't wait to start eating again.
Well my energy's been fine, I've been able to exercise and function as normal, I've been very lucky. I dream about food, daydream about it, talk about, see, smell and handle it all the time. I CAN'T WAIT! But I am being patient.
I've also done a lot of shopping, to get non-perishables, healthy stuff I can eat later, and I've gotten some whole wheat products and stashed them in the freezer. I'm also getting into Asian cooking, with all the noodles and veggies and nice spices, I visited one of the local chinese stores and picked up stuff. The prices are so low, it's amazing.

Well enough about that. You can tell where my mind is. I have been aiming for 40 days, but I don't know if that will be long enough for me. I have a small suspicion that my body may not be done within that time. I am hopeful that it won't take too much longer. I really wanna get back into weight lifting to get my metabolism back to normal.

I will keep you updated. Good luck to everyone else, I'm there with you.
Sincerely,
M

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.328 sec, (1)