CureZone   Log On   Join
UPDATE: Day 11 of 30

annap24 Views: 1,226
Published: 15 years ago

UPDATE: Day 11 of 30

Hi all!

Day eleven, I only have a few more days to go before I am half way done. I am in a groove now.

I have a bit of heart burn. I drank about 7-8oz of the Master-Cleanse drink yesterday and I have left over energy from that. I think that is what I will do for the duration of my fast. If I start to get weak I will just drink a few oz. of the lime or lemon juice and I will be fine. I think maybe in a few more days I might need another boost. We will see.

I did some light cardio last night. Not too much. I walked on my gazelle for about half an hour, then I did some ab rollers. Not too much, but it felt good.

I keep forgetting that I am on a fast and trying to do things way too quickly. I have to slow my pace somewhat because it is making me a bit light headed.

I am sooo dry! I have cotton mouth this morning. My skin is very dry too. It is all worth it though.

I have decided to start taking showers in the evening, because mornings are not so great for me. I get a bit queasy in the morning and I get dizzy in the shower. Hey, It is all about adjustments now. Just make it as easy as possible.

I am getting tired of the lack of support. I guess I figure who cares, I am doing this for me. They can all die slowly for all I care. I don’t mean that of course. I am just irritated with all of the negativity.

You really do see how much people gorge themselves when you aren’t eating yourself. It is kind of like when in high school your friends are all drunk, but you aren’t and you get to see what an idiot you look like when you are drunk. Okay, I officially use the oddest analogies possible. :o)

Anyway you get my point. I am doing fine. I can do it! So can you!

If you haven’t started yet, start now! It is the best thing you could ever do for yourself.

If you have already started , congratulations! You really do deserve a better life and it is in your grasp.

Till tomorrow,

Anna

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.469 sec, (1)