CureZone   Log On   Join
UPDATE: Day 9 of 30

annap24 Views: 508
Published: 15 years ago

UPDATE: Day 9 of 30

Hi! Me again. I really hope that people find my posts to be encouraging rather than droll. After all I am just talking about myself for a whole page. :0)

Well, here I am on day nine. It seems almost natural to not eat now. I see food and I think that looks good then I walk away. There is no more talking myself out of it. It is almost like when you are in a relationship and you see a really good looking guy and you think "huh, he is really good looking." and hopefully that is the end of the thought. Okay I hope that all made sense.

I am very tired today. And of course I know why, I didn't drink enough yesterday. I only drank about 60 oz. of water. I knew it was going to happen. So this morning I was queasy. I was queasy all last night, which is why I am tired. I also have a headache.

You know what though. It is a very odd, but peaceful upset. I know I don't feel good, but my body is just chill right now. I feel kind of almost philosophical. I was driving to work this morning thinking about all the wonderful things God has blessed me with in my life and just feeling so greatful. Yeah, I have definitly had it rough, but in this rich and prosperous land who am I to complain. Okay, stepping off of my soap box now.

Seriously though I am excited for this change in my life. A new start so to speak. I get to be that example to my daughter.

I am so very greatful for all of the wonderful support I have received from this forum. You guys are awesome! I know you will make it to where you want to be. Congratulations on little victories (I don't need that pizza), and big victories (I am done! I made it!).

I will keep you posted.

God Bless,

Anna

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.250 sec, (1)