CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: UPDATE: Day 8 of 30

sallydafasta Views: 841
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 700,252

Re: UPDATE: Day 8 of 30

congratulations! loved your posting anna...

love the way you talked about your brother, being able to beat the way you were both raised around food. that's the whole moral of the story: trying to change the relationship with food. abstinence for that reason is the ONLY way, i believe. to take a break from eating, to sit back, to look at what you've been doing with food and the results you've been getting from it, adn to think about forming a different lifestyle - like having lots of tuna! that's what i'm hoping to do anyway, to form a new relationship with food.

but i'm officially on day one now.

also like how you talk about doing the mc next saturday for a pick me up. i think that's the greatest idea, and that's what i've decided to do as well. i want to give my body a head start, so i think i'll Water Fast today and tomorrow, maybe the next day - then throw in the mc. i have decided (i know, after MUCH consideration haha) to do a combo of :

water fasting, mc diet and raw diet (on days when i have to eat out for business etc.).

i am really hoping to see mega-weight loss results and after my fasting (or whatever i can call it) days are over, hoping to form a new lifestyle around eating and working out!!

keep going anna - i'm excited for you and us and all of us!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.281 sec, (1)