CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: starting tomorrow 13 days! need buddies!

sallydafasta Views: 1,245
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 700,180

Re: starting tomorrow 13 days! need buddies!

hey jenn -

i am gonna be thinking about you!

its so silly to think that so many of our life goals and dreams can be lost at the expense of what others will think or say. i am saying that from my own experience, that so many times i have wanted to simply 'diet' and couldn't because that big texas bbque came up... or that birthday cake... or some stupid lasagna dish that didn't even taste good. at times i wish i didn't have any outside obligations so that i could just DO THIS THING. or i wish i could say to people, i'm dieting - don't eat that junk around me!!!

but alas, i give in everytime. but i wonder, just how many times of those many times were actually for me, and not for them?

ah, who am i kidding - I LOVE THE STUFF!!!

haha

but you better not be lovin it jenn! its so tempting because of food's aroma!! its one of the only things in life that engages all of our senses...

good luck!!!! and we'll be in touch.

on monday, be ready with your early morning weigh in. also, you should defintely try to go strictly raw on at least sunday if you cannot do fully the weekend - itwill be easier on your system...

talk later!

sally.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

4.547 sec, (1)