CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: starting tomorrow 13 days! need buddies!

sallydafasta Views: 1,339
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 700,186

Re: starting tomorrow 13 days! need buddies!

yeah - your problems for the past 61/2 years... i'm the same way - i have been turning to food for at least the past 10 years that i've been aware of it....

a part of me feels disgusted with myself because it's taken this long to learn the dam lesson, you know? how hard could it be?

but getting over food issues i believe is the hardest addiction. my sister works with addicts and she thinks i'm crazy for sayign that = when you think of all the heroine addicts and so forth out there. but see, there goal is to abstain, to look away from it and never turn back. when our goal is the opposite - to be able to look at it, able to eat it (cause we have to to live!!)... SO ITS VERY HARD.

i always said that with all of her money, if oprah couldn't do it, i'd be lost forever. haha but i'm changing that thinking this time!!!! i can do it!!!!

wow so you are at 19 days??? water fast? how are you feeling? weight? i'd be interested to know.

thanks!

sally.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.531 sec, (1)