CureZone   Log On   Join
I wish you all brilliant success!

Dazzle Views: 991
Published: 15 years ago

I wish you all brilliant success!

I wish you guys much much much luck in your endeavors!!  I know how much it means to you!!

I just completeed a 30 day juice fast and lost 24 pounds and feel absolutely wonderful.  Have decided to continue the fasting after having come off of it for two days.  Ate fresh raw fruits and veggies and now am back at fasting again.  My goal is to become as small as I was when I married by the time my b'day rolls around March 19.  Fifteen maybe twenty more pounds to go.  Shouldn't be too difficult with the juice fast, as the pounds drop off <snap snap snap> that fast because the juices feed my body down to the cellular level and so the body releases the fat with ease: Bye Bye Fat! Come back when you can't stay so long. Don't let the door hit you in the arse on your way out!  Good riddance!  Yeah!

This forum shows no specific fasting modality, so does this mean, the forum discusses any kind of fasting?  Juice, water, raw foods?

Well, I just wanted to drop in and wish you all well.  I wish you all brilliant success!

*hugs*

~ Dazzle

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)