CureZone   Log On   Join
Day 5 of 30!

annap24 Views: 457
Published: 15 years ago

Day 5 of 30!

Still going! Strong? Yes!?! Actually I think I am pretty much over the hard part. I don't think about food constantly any more. And, drumroll please, I made it in and out of the grocery store without having a breakdown. Though an interesting side note: I normally don't even glance at the wall with all of the prepackaged junk food, but last night I think my eyes stayed on that wall the entire time I was walking past it.

Anyone notice just how much food we consume? It is almost sickening. Boy am I ready for this change. (But I still want chocolate, and pizza for good measure)

The good news: I will be able to eat chocolate in small amounts when I am done. One piece of chocolate a week will sustain my cravings. And Wild Oats (healthfood store) has organic pizza with goat cheese and basil and I am making myself hungry. So you get the point. I will eat again!

Living in Las Vegas is interesting for fasting though. I am definitly sticking to the highways. I can't go five feet it seems without passing a buffet or really good restaurant ( or not so good restaurant).

Thanks so much for all of the support guys. I will keep you updated. Monday I will have a weight loss check in for you. My face already looks much thinner. That is where I lose weight the fastest.

Also if anyone is interested this experience has definitly helped me in my relationship with God. It is good to deprive yourself sometimes.

Keep on marching soldiers, we can win this battle. It is in our power, and if we need a little help we have eachother and God!

Anna :-P

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (1)