CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: starting tomorrow 13 days! need buddies!

noelle02 Views: 1,214
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 700,169

Re: starting tomorrow 13 days! need buddies!

HI SALLY!

I could really, truly, honestly use a buddy. I have been desperately trying to fast for the past few months and have been literally battling my mind constantly. I definitely want to join!

The only bummer is I'm going on a trip tomorrow for the weekend. I plan to eat raw fruit/veggies the whole time which will allow me to fast more easily when I return starting Monday.

So if you gals don't mind, I will be supporting you 100% over the weekend when I'm away but starting Monday, I will be back on the computer ALL THE TIME!

I really could use some help through this...normally detox symptoms really scare the crap out of me so I could use some advice and encouragement that everything will be alright once I go through that.

Sally, you are awesome for starting this! Good luck tomorrow, I will be thinking of you and wishing you the best the next 3 days! I will be back Monday evening for sure. :)

All the best...stay strong...mind over matter. Remember how wonderful your body will feel after all of this!

Are any of you planning to do any sort of exercise during this? Sorry for all the questions.

Sally, I'm not sure how to answer your weight questions. I think Water Fasting is sooooo different for every individual but the weight loss is astounding! Just stay true to what you are doing and believe in the results.

All the best,
Jenn

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.648 sec, (1)