CureZone   Log On   Join
starting tomorrow 13 days! need buddies!

sallydafasta Views: 1,510
Published: 15 years ago

starting tomorrow 13 days! need buddies!

hello thanks for reading!

tomorrow i'm starting the following for 13 days...

day 1: all fruit
day 2 to day 12 (10 days total): all water, distilled
day 13: all fruit

i just quit smoking last week (feb.10th) so i'm feeling the NEED FOR SPEED. translation, i've been STUFFING MY STUFFING AND THEN STUFFING IT SOME MORE!

i already have 25 pounds to lose!! (i'm 150 on a regular day, want to be 125 on a good day). so i'm afraid of gaining weight during this quit... so here goes the fast!

i've fasted in the past but only for a couple of days, nothing like this.

i want to :

1. continue to quit smoking... get rid of the nicotine in my system etc.
2. lose as much weight as possible
3. clean / detox my polluted body!

i have a question: how much BODY FAT will i lose? i'm 150, and i want to be 125, during a Water Fast - who much weight will you lose?

i've read "as much as 3 pounds a day", but when i do the math (calories in - which is zero - minus calories out - which is my bmr cause i won't be doing ANYTHING) the math doesn't add up to 30 pounds in 10 days!!

is this water weight or something that i lose? or is it actual fat? anyone have any experience that they can offer insight as to what i can expect after 10 days of water?

ps. yes, after all is said and done i'll begin a healthy lifestyle.. after all, that's what the quitting smoking and detox was for!!

thanks guys!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.406 sec, (1)