CureZone   Log On   Join
Day 17 of a 40+ day water fast

mbryan1 Views: 2,375
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 700,125

Day 17 of a 40+ day water fast

Hi, I am on day 17 of a 40+ day water fast. I am not sure how long I'm going to go, I am going to continue until my body tells me I'm done. And that is just water, no juice/vegetables, etc, that is not a true fast, and will not give me the benefits I am looking for. I'd love to talk to anyone else who's embarking on this adventure as well.
I have a toddler at home, a husband, and I'm in college full time. Food is everywhere, and it's taken some real self-assurance to get over these stupid little mind games that your mind plays on you when you're not eating, like "I can't stand not being part of the eating world!" or "I'm missing out so much, and food's gonna disappear forever!" It's just silly, but really, its easy to fall for it if you're not careful.
And of course, I'm one of those lucky ones who's ALWAYS HUNGRY. Hunger doesn't go away for me for some reason, my stomach grumbles a lot, and I always have the desire to eat, but I'm ok. I wanna do this more than I wanna eat. I'm also not as weak as I was last time I did a long fast, I feel ok. I walk everyday, or do yoga as well.

Just let me know if anyone wants to discuss anything, I'll be checking daily. Bye now.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.422 sec, (1)