CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I had to break my fast.

WeCanFast Views: 712
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 699,821

Re: I had to break my fast.

No, I believe its when you add those chips, sodas, cakes, pies, cookies, or food in VOLUME period, will. By what you are eating is pretty healthly. Add your veggies and some LEAN meat. Try to NOT over do it with carbs, your body does need them, but not in very high volumes. Thats pretty much where we get our weight gain, in over eating and eating toooooo much. So you are doing pretty good with eating things slowly and just eat the right things, exercise, and think healthy. And just watch...

And congrats on your 5 days, don't feel like a failure, because thats further than some people can ever do, and at this time in your life, that was as far as you could go. If you feel the need or want to, you can try again and go as far as YOUR body tells you to go. In other words, you won't get any backlash from us:) Good job!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

1.531 sec, (1)