CureZone   Log On   Join
Start all over again!

pinky74 Views: 610
Published: 16 years ago

Start all over again!

I started the Water Fast a few days ago. I then got some bad news that my mom has cancer and i just develled into a frenzy of eating and getting durnk for this past few days to cope. I don't know why I always turn to food for comfort- i've just though oh what the hell, lifes too short.... and ate like a pig. Now i feel crappy. I feel like I've let myself down and wish I'd not given in so early on.
I'm going home in 4 weeks time so I'm planning to start again tommorrow morning and am determined to stick to it. I know I can do it if I try as I've lost weioghjt successfully before.

Think if I put up my stats it will motivate me as I can look back every few days and see how much I've lost from thestart.
I'm 5ft 2'' and currenly weigh 10 stone (140lbs).
Goal weight is 8 stone (104 lbs).

I'll try to come on her every few days to read on everyone elses progress to keep me motivated.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.266 sec, (1)